Skip to content
P2 21???? (next release)
- Click on BitFitter Logo top left now takes you to the app home page rather than crashing. Addressing issue resolved.
- Updated Workout Closedown screen to show the name not the ID of the workout that has just been finished. Removed none required text to reduce clutter on the screen!
- Removed AllowFullScreen from video iFrame to see if that stops it going to full screen on a mobile device (which is the current default behaviour.
- App Admin is now sent a message when a new user registers (including time / date of registration and type of account created).
- Created a new log with a BETA tag on it
- Role based menus – This is extensible in the future. Initial implementation only shows the PROGRAMMING subsystem to Coaching Users.
- Database / table migration skeleton. This is a standalone file in the /Db/ which takes either EXPORT or IMPORT as url parameters. Exports the content of a Table (currently written for the Profile Table) and exports it as a CSV file. Can then re-import it back. Flexible as to which data fields are taken and could be used for renaming a field. This is mainly going to be used when there are a few users online.