web design & development
From simple HTML brochure websites, Wordpress blogs through to complex web applications and eCommerce websites; we won’t turn your web project into a drama. With years of experience we understand exactly what is required to deliver an effective web presence for all types of organisations. Click here to request a proposal.
1. South LodgeThe luxury accommodation at South Lodge has to be seen to be believed, and that’s what we help prospective guests achieve via the web.
Working closely with the owners of South Lodge we designed and developed a website with thoughtful touches to make life easier for visitors. Exactly the same impeccable service they will receive during their stay. we fully support the website and advise on aspects of online marketing.
2. Keep Education RecruitmentSpecialists in education recruitment, Keep required an easy to maintain web presence that differentiated them from their competitors.
Working with Bonfire Creative Intelligence, who designed the site, we built a bespoke content management system, a special news widget & developed the user interface to deliver a website that met the creative vision for their client.
3. RTP (Legal)RTP Legal provide professional services to some of the worlds largest Law firms and needed a web presence that would feel engaging to their clients.
Using WordPress as a content management system, we designed and developed an easy to maintain and highly flexible web solution based on a bespoke theme and some custom plugins.
4. SimpleMailer eMail MarketingSimpleMailer is an easy to use but exceptionally powerful email marketing & eNewsletter application provided by n3w media.
This website was designed and developed in-house for one of our other business units. The most important aspect of SimpleMailer is simplicity of use, so we worked hard to create a website that was clutter free and made understanding the product easy for the visitor.
5. Christopher Yates & AssociatesProviding English language services to academic and commercial clients around the world, Chris Yates asked us to design a website that explained his business.
We designed and developed a clean looking site that precisely articulated the purpose of the company. Using a clever FLASH animation to visually communicate the process, we ensured that site can be easily maintained by our client.
6. YMCAPart of the national YMCA organisation, the Watford branch required an engaging but highly accessible web presence to communicate the many aspects of their work.
We were approached by KM Design to help them with the technical aspects of the project and from their design we built a flexible site using HTML and FLASH that could be maintained by the YMCA
7. Apple Security GroupA fast growing national security group, Apple work hard to differentiate their service and image from other security firms. They wanted this reflecting in their web presence.
We designed and developed a fresh clean, but corporate, website that presents the comprehensive services offered by Apple in an easy to navigate manner. We fully maintain this website and advise on aspects of itís marketing.
8. Ampthill Cricket ClubAmpthill Cricket Club are a thriving club and wanted an easy to maintain website that would help supporters stay up to date with developments and results from the teams.
Working for Bonfire Creative Intelligence, who designed the website, we developed a bespoke content management system to handle the complexities of players, teams, leagues, fixtures and results - through a simple to use interface.
9. Julia CoxJulia Cox wanted a personal blog site to talk about her business (South Lodge), her varied interests and general observations about life.
Using WordPress and a modified theme, we quickly delivered an easy to use blog site that Julia can use to talk to the world through. We host WordPress directly on our servers and therefore can provide a complete support service.
10. Bizantec ConsultingBizantec are a professional services firm who provide consultancy and support services to a multi-national audience. The wanted a website that would be easily understood by all.
We designed and developed a clean corporate website using a standard content management system to enable Bizantec to update and manage the site themselves. Free of clutter it helps users find key information quickly.
11. Brilliant SellingWhen Prentice Hall decided to publish Brilliant Selling the authors decided to hire n3w to help with the online promotion.
We devised a blog based website, based on WordPress, to help create a community around the book, support distribution of e-resources and act as a hub to other marketing initiatives.
12. New Level SafetyNew Level Safety are a professional services firm providing Health & Safety related services to a range of clients in the UK and internationally.
We designed and developed four websites representing the different businesses within their group and also a unifying group page. The sites were built to enable ease of ongoing maintenance and designed to avoid the sometimes negative stereotype that can surround Health & Safety.